Sunday, October 9, 2011

Less Awkward Turtle

(This post will make no sense unless you read the one before)

I may have confused the hell out of my internet love, Matt Inman, but I made a positive impression on Jenny from The Bloggess.  I emailed her my picture of The Oats vomiting on Wil Wheaton's collating and she sent me back this message:

"LOVE.  I'm putting this in my folder of "things that make me smile and are
unexplainable to my grandmother."

YOU ROCK."

Being noticed by awesome people makes my life more awesome. 

Thanks, Jenny for validating my awkward encounter with The Oatmeal.

P.S. I just spent some serious time deciding if awkward turtles are quantifiable in a way which would categorize them as "less awkward turtle" or "fewer awkward turtles." I finally decided that while it is sometimes fun to say that I was "like fifteen awkward turtles in there!" I do so because it's even more hilarious since I can't possibly be that many turtles.  I think awkward turtle is more of a continuum of awkwardness in a way which denotes the usage of "fewer" instead of "less." Whoa. Grammer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment